Monday, March 2, 2009

CEMPAKA BIG CONCERT OVER!!!!!

This is a late post because my laptop rosak (in the ICU) sooo I'm actually using my sis mac now..
Cempaka Voices in concert was quite good this year.
I really loved the ice kacang...Damn nice lar wei!!!!
Especially the part where they say "sambal belacan"  and "uuuu Salad!!!"
Oh the thyrambic choir were like extremely damn good....!!!!!
Of course lar one!!! The teachers and the really Pro people are like in it.. They seriously can go extreme high pitch!!!
All the Cempaka Voices people where like OMG!!!!!!    
I'm planning to go join Talentime this year...
The audition is this Wednesday and I'm seriously confused.I don't know what song to choose.
I'm doing solo some more.But I want Aida to play the piano for me. Unfortunately I cannot find the piano lyric for it!!!!!
Haizzzzz....
Okkkkkkk....I dah takde mood nak blogging lagi.
So Cyah!!!!!

xoxo
ME


No comments: