Quite tiring actually but sooo fun...
One thing that worries me is that missing the classes....(not very good student hah!!)...haizzz
I am very interested in singing but sometimes it's so hard to balance between my studies and my other interest.
We had to like practice the whole thing over and over again...
The Junior Cempaka Voices damn good lar wei!!!
They have bright future..bahahahah
anywayz this Friday we're like having full dress rehearsals practice...which means I wont be in school studying but instead at Cheras,SINGING!!!
Allyssa makes my mouth tired and I make her's too...
We were like talk,talk,talk,talk,talk in the bus...and she and her weirdness never stop one...lol XD...
Oh and both of us also wearing same baju for de concert..soooo COOL rite!!!???
But I hope Cempaka Voices will be better than last year.
One thing I really hate is that,eventhough we sacrifice our time for all this stuff but our parents still have to pay money to come and watch us...how Stupid is that!!!!
it wasn't like this last year.
I think cuz like most of the audience are like the performers parents soooo they wanna get money through them lar right!!!
But it's HORRIBLE!!!
They do everything for money...I bet they take 80% of the money and only 20% goes for donation!!!!
I'm actually in school rite now...extremely bored!!!
My brother's having chess class...I'm supposed to have Cempaka Voices practice but it's cancelled cuz we just came after the whole day practising(almost..) at cheras.
I wanna sleep now...my eyes are all watery cuz of tiredness... :P
So c yah ltr...
xoxo
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment