Ok,how would I start telling bout things that's been going on for this week... hrmmm
Tuesday
- PE was as per normal except Kamil and Anthony popped up from no where suddenly, and wanted to play netball with all of the girls there :$
- Learned the proper way of drawing elips from Puan Nora but missed my lunch as usual for drawing it.
- Then had PA (de fun part) where we actually learned something interesting...the I'm Yours "Jason M'raz and the bom wackers thingy."
- Nothing much soo special,but we had no art period as I mentioned before... :D (free time!!!)
- Oh and the worst part was on that day was KH...were we had topical test on our lukisan oblik,isometrik and elips!! It was horrible,didn't have enough time to finish it so practically it's too obvious I failed...oh and we all in our class have to RE-DO cause we all failed!!! :O
- Agama was awesome as usual...funny and interesting.
- Oh then we had Lisan for Bm but the Syarahan group did first and I'm in it so techniquely I finished my lisan :)
- English was our last period on that day,honestly If you ask me...I think Ms Archana is a little short-tempered now days which is making me soo uncomfortable!! :(
- Missed maths period early in the morning because we had Cempaka Voices practice in the hall....Did my homework in the workbook where actually I was supposed to do in an A4 paper.Now I like have to re-do double!! Haizzzzz
- Sejarah was ok,we had to do the execise she gave in VLE for like almost the whole period and I was suffering the whole period because I seriously had to pee and I was like tahanning just to finish my work..unfortunately I didn't but I immediately went to toilet during break and I felt sooo much better after that!! :D
- We had test on form 1 Chapter 1 in Science class today and we also did light refraction and reflection experiment today...it was like ok.
- We had english class after that,me and Aida went to the other class with our hands like seriously tied up with our bags...so when we went there the door was about to be closed ...Aida tried to open but she couldn't...I wanted to hold the door but I stupidly kicked the door instead(which I have no idea why)!!! bahahaha....the door closed,I couldn't open back again and my back was killing me...I wanted someone to open the door so I kicked the door again but harder asking for HELP.Thank God Ellyne opened on time.When we went in I laughed out like Hell!!! lol...bahahahahahahahahahahaha ....the situation at that time was extremely stupid for me!!! :D
- Well halfway through the eglish class we had to go for the assembly.There was this time during the assembly in the hall where Janice was clapping her hands and she wanted to say something to me that time but accidentally she clapped with my glasses! lol Then when we had to sing the school song.Everyone had to stand up....Aida on that time was like pointing at this boy to me...he was a form 1...and he was extremely cute and short and his surroundings was like the eiffel tower..."it's like the rumah kampung beside the KLCC and the KL Tower." lol...so halfway through the school song I was like laughing silently..it was really hard for me..cuz my tummy hurts really when I tahan my laugh. bahaha.
Anywayz me have to go now...
So that's all bout my crappy life ...
Oh and I forgot to write about a poem I randomly did with Aida that day...we were like "WTH lar!!" But suprisingly it sounded nice.. lol
Random Poem
Drink a lot of water,
It makes you feel better,
Eat some butter,
And you'll be fatter,
It doesn't matter,
Let's watch Harry Potter!!! bahahahah
(did some extra at the end btw,hehehe :P)
K then,C yah people!
xoxo,
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment