We had this KH lukisan test thingy today.... It was F****ing hard and stupid...
Hated it sooo much,was late for my cempaka voices practice again summore had to go back home early or my mom'll start pissing off again!!!
I'm seriously saying...ME SOOO GONNA FAIL for this stupid test thingy...I suck at this lukisan,it'll take like hours for me to make it perfect!!!
How can she expect me to finish it perfectly in few minutes!!!
She kept saying the whole time "It's very easy!" Ya sure,FOR YOU I guess...that's for sure
There were like two people (smart ones) among all of us who finished it and ending up making it perfect!!! :O
................................................................ ;)
Oh and we had no art period today(niceee) sooo it was like awesome!!! :P
Took my sweet free time to listen songs and give some to aida....
It was very relaxing after I had been like very tense for these past few days because of my homeworks!!! haiz...
I'm telling you...a day WITHOUT homeworks is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
If there is I'm sure it'll rain like Hell!!
K.....now I have to finish more homeworks (not suprisingly!!)
So C yah people...!
xoxo,
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment