
I just finished watching "A Walk To Remember"....
It was extremely sad,I cried extremely a lot...
I couldn't stand it...it was tooo sad for me!!! TT
It was nice but it was extremely MELANCHOLIC!!!!
But that guy in it,he was Hot!! heheh :P
He was a bad and rude guy at first but he became the sweetest guy a girl could ever dream of...
It was soooo nice of him,
And that girl in it,I love her voice and she's pretty too...
She was the one who acted in.....Princess Diaries 1(the leader of the cheerleaders,the bad one)
I loved her character,very religious and she has dignity for herself...which I really adore,
I liked the film but I can't watch it without even a single teardrop from my eye falling...
I actually watched this movie in my mac,I got it from my sis..she said "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!!!" and I was like "Fine,I'll watch it when I'm free or something" ....but I actually didn't even look at it.
I thought it'll sucked,I kept this movie in my mac for like a month..and I didn't even bother to even look at it....isn't that ludricrous!!!
Finally I watched it and it is a really good romantic story.
So people watch it,"IF" your interested...CHAO!!!!
BB :p
xoxo,
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment