

I watched 2 movies straight today...it was awesome,haha :P
I loved both the movie..they made me lol sooo much...
I watched both movies at home NOT theater....I know that Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging have just released in theaters but there's this DVD shop in Bangsar where you can get all the movies you want and they're all cheap....but there's one thing that's bad,it's unrated. :p
That's why you really have to be careful when those grouse part comes out....(ewww!!!)
But it's really clear it's not at all like cetak rompak cd's it's soooooo much better. :)
Anywayz,they were hilarious and I seriously liked it,I didn't like at all when I saw the CD cover of the "How To Lose Friends and Alienate People"....guess that guy didn't look attractive enough for me....but I couldn't stop laughing when I started watching it(bwahahahaha).....
If you haven't watched it,you have to....it's damn nice.
That guy in Angus movie thingy...he was soooooo cute(her crush/bf in the end),but one thing I didn't like in that movie was that Georgia(that girl) and her friends were sooooo desperate as in like GATAL!!! It was soooo cheap...I hate girls who behave like that actually.
OMGosh...that cat in that movie wa extremely CUTE...it was soooo adorable,I felt like squeezing it...erghh...It actually looked almost like Aida's cat but the colour was totally different... :p
It was a happy ending though.
Oh and How To Lose Friends ....... was great tooo.It was actually more hilarious than Angus.....
He's such an idiot in it but that's what makes it special...he's more like proper talking Mr.Bean.lol
He is a nice guy it's just that he's a bit goofy....hahahah.
I really liked the part where he killed the dog accidentally which belongs to the famous actress in the movie(which I shall not mention) and THREW it out from the window...hahahahahahaha,lol....I know it's kinda sad but it's actually hilarious too :p
Well then that's all I could write about the movies that I watched...I'm too lazy to type the whole synopsis...bb for now(I have to finish my piano homework...)
xoxo,
Me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment