The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules. List 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people
1. I do talk a lot in school.With more friends and family I talk extremely a lot!!! :P
2.I am the creator of Mashintos and I love to try to create new words which actually sound
nice...hehehe.
3.Singing is my life(sort of),I sing when I feel sad or happy....but I don't sing in public
sooo I just sing in my heart....
but at home....I'll sing as loud as I want....I just have
to make sure my parents aren't there.
4. I think my little bro is sooooo cute sometimes...especially when he's sarcastic....lol
5. Life with no love is horrible and cruel.
6. Naziha certainly doesn't mean that I'm a supporter of Hitler/Nazi.
7. I love to eat chocolates when I get mad..it soothes me very much
8.I am typing this thing by myself ,my friends are not here to type it for me...boohoo for me... :P
______________________
Tag ;;
1. W
2. h
3. o
4. e
5. v
6. e
7. r
8. who is reading this
_______________________
No comments:
Post a Comment