Well I've been really annoyed lately,because of someone whose adding me in his mail...and visiting my blog...
I hate it....I don't even know him and I don't wanna know him...
He thinks what...he's sooo cool is it??!!!
Well guess what! I don't like people disturbing me like this...OK!!!
My friend had the same thing happening with her last time...but she thought it was hilarious...which is sooo Not!!!
I only like to be friends with people who are my age or atleast still studying in SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!!
I got really pissed off with this person...that I told my mom about it...she's going to have this meeting with Dr.Rizal...maybe next week...so she might gonna talk about this with him....
Sooo what you think,Aida??!!!
Write me an email...if you read this post....OK.... :)
I'm not like the "someone" before this to keep my mouth shut for all this...
You know me right,If I get angry...no one will like it!!!
oh well...that's all for now....chao... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment