Friday, October 31, 2008

Primary Concert!!!

Well yesterday I ponteng ,we're like only playing board games in school...n summore we had no science....so I was too tired and lazy.Later on in the evening there was Primary Concert for my bro which I had to attend wif my parents and my sis came to.It was oklar,the can can was like de funniest cuz the small girls pulled up they're skirts and shook their buts....lol.It was cute/halarious.They oso performed the last version of de school song which was in india version due to the deepavali thingy....it was ok but not dat gud,I prefer the jazzy version cuz dis one was like most of the time they were doing (AaaAaaaAaaaAaaaAaaaaAaaaa etc etc),lol.My brother was quite gud actually for his 1st time performing for de concert.The hall was not dat big anywayz....the structure inside is almost like de cheras hall.And the aircon wasn't really gud,it was still slightly hot in there.The worst thing in dat concert was not de performance or anything,it's like we all had to wait outside for like for like more than an hour...sum parents worst,,,they were like standing for three hours out there.It was soo hot and it was hard to breath....haiz.Then there was dis parent who banged on de door for quite a long time askin them to open de door and atleast allow the parents to be seated.Thank God she banged or else they would have taken their own suite time to open it and let us to be heated up....it's like they're threating the parents like children or sumthing....hmmm.The only person I met there was Mei Ling,Dominic and Ji Lian....oh and oso Nabilah's sexy sister,Iman...hehehe.But all of them in primary did a gud job in dis concert... :)

No comments: