Monday, October 27, 2008

Gud times...gudd times...hehehe


I really had fun at my open house....Jia Yee was kinda like de odd one cuz she was like wearing jeans and normal T-shirt,but it was still nice and casual.She was like camouflaged in my room...lol.I liked Aida's baju kurung,it was sooo nice and Mishali was nice and colourful.Well I think the foods at my open house were really good,hehehe... Aida u l liked it to rite especially de chicken cuz it's freshly cooked right there.Jia Yee brought her school's year book or sumthin....she was like talking about her school thingy which was actually interesting .We were like oso gossiping and Mishali was like watching Gossip Girls(new season) in my laptop.Nabilah came late,but she looked so lovely.I feel soo bad for forgetting to take pics wif her.... :( Mishali was like the last one to go home (cuz I asked her to and she was allowed)....we were like watching The Mummy and at de same time we took some pics cuz I was like holding de camera.Later on we ..well actually she, continued watching Gossip Girls at my room,upstairs.Then she went home...I was lonely back again but at same time I was really tired cuz I had to help my mom clean up.There was still people coming later on soo we had to make them feel welcomed...and bla bla bla...... :P

No comments: