Friday, October 29, 2010

Back Again!

I know that I was all over for blogging but now I've quite missed blogging actually. I feel like I wanna start back all over again... updating it day by day.
So Today wasn't so boring,it was fine actually. I had my lunch outside at Daun kafe and it's unlike it's name which sounds so simple. It was delicious,I enjoyed eating there. It's right infront of my house but my family and I have always thought that it was one of those lame restaurants that they open here at Telawi. Good thing we tried it,at least now we know. After that,I went to the Dvd shop bought some new movies.... well i guess i don't have to say what I did after I got home right,it's quite obvious I think! Right before I got home,I went to the guardian pharmacy and bought some girls stuff which I rather not to mention here. Then at home I watched two movies straight ....1st I watched Nanny McPhee then I watched How To Train Your Dragon. I didn't get to watch it before since I had my PMR goin on but now I did at last and it was entertaining. Both the movies were enjoyable. Fortunately they were just two of the movies that I bought,I still have others to watch later.hehe. While I was watching the movie,I ate instant noodles for dinner.It was ok,atleast it filled up my tummy! :P
Right now I'm preoccupied with my blog. I'm supposed to be going for rag day tomorrow but my mum said I shoudn't since I wont be having any friend there,they're fortunately on a holiday. I mean she has her point there, somemore CILC(Cempaka International Ladies College) is really far away like near the airport. If I go by bus, I will be arriving home late night which my parents are not pleased at all. They are very strict especially my mum! I do wanna go though because it's counted for the average in the report card! At the same time I'm also scared I might be lonely and lost....I seriously don't know what to do right now!! Well then,I got to be going off now. Nothin more else to post. So tata for now. Hopefully I'll do right decision.... :)


No comments: