Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Works!

Well,today we had to cut our kerja kayu....I have to say that cutting those woods seriously gives me goosebumps! Thank God Wei Lik was there....he helped to cut most of my woods.hehe.Almost of the boys in my class are such a pondan but still they don't want me to say Wei Lik is a good boy.At least he helped the girls and that is just nice.
My design is not exactly what I wanted it to be because the one that I planned to create was just to big so I am doing the same thing in a smaller version and I hope it looks nice.

There are so many works to be done by this week actually,1st there's the maths homeworks....then all the sejarah and geo kerja kursus and then english oral presentation.I have done some parts of it but unfortunately my partner can't help me with it right now due to her illness.I hope you get well soon Aida.I will berdoa.
K then,that's all I can think to update for now. I have also updated my tumblr so feel free to read it!

xoxo
ME

No comments: