Friday, November 7, 2008

XOXO....gossip girls

I luv gossip girls....it's sooo nice.I finished watching episode 9 already,can't wait to watch episode 10 and sooo on.
I suddenly have feelings for Nate,he actually looks sooo cute and I think he's de cutest in gossip girls.
Jenny and Nate actually look sweet together,I hope they'll really get serious bout their relationship.
Oh and if Blair and Chuck really have feelings for each other,why dun't they just be bf's and gfs.
It'll be better and they really do suit each other very well. :)
Well there's dis new guy there,whose trying to flirt wif Serena...I actually hate him cuz he behaves like a playboy but yet he can still say there's nothin goin on to Serena.If I were Serena I would have just slapped his face...who cares if she's been with him in a stupid camp before....idiot!
I tried watching 90210 but it really sucks...it's kinda boring actually...so I deleted it in my laptop but Myra likes it soo much dat she wants more of it episodes..haiz.
Now I have to like ask my sis to ask her fren to give it to her so dat she could give it to me...lol... :P it's like a cycle or sumthin....
I can't believe Zenon watches gossip girl,it's seriously inappropriate for guys to watch....if girl takpelah...we r not like guys....we are not horny...Guys what u expect....we can never change them....lol
xoxo..
Me

No comments: