Monday, October 20, 2008

The Self....

THE SELF
[01] Name: Naziha Bte Muhamed Nazeer
[02] Nickname: Naz,Nazi,Ha,Ziha......
[03] Married: .....not yet
[04] Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 13 years
[07] High School: Cempaka Damansara
[08] College: dunno....
[09] Height: extremely tall....hahaha
[10] Weight: Soooo fat.....lol....hehehe
[11] Do you like yourself: I love myself.....perasaan :p
[12] Piercings: Yes..on ears
[13] Right or left: Right..yeh
[14] Are you a freak: Ofcourse not...i'm an idiot
[15] Hair: Black
[16] Skin: Normal...?
[17] Allergic: Nuthin but cigarette smoke
[18] What are you doing now: Doing this stupid thing.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Laughing
[20] What will you do 10 years later : Flying

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents.... :)
[22] Siblings: 3,teehee
[23] Eldest: My sis,Nazmin
[24] Youngest: My bro,Muhamed Nizar
[25] Love/hate your family: lalalalooove(what a stupid question)

THE LOVE
[26] You found your other half:I hate fractions...i like whole numbers....wth
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Myself.....!!!!
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: No idea....
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: NONE!!! will never.....not interested.....
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): erghhh....
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Sounds wrong.....soooo wrong
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: NOOO!!!
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Buta....i said nooooo!!!
[34] Ever argue with your other half: How the hell can I argue with MYSELF!!
[35] You with your other half since: I was born??
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo/Gay: Im straight....soooo truee.....
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Because the other half is actually me and without the other half I would
only have like half body..half organs.

[38] You and your other half in which stage: 0 stage
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: WTH!!! I am not cheapskate......
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: HELLO??? HOW CAN I MARRY MYSELF YOU STUPID SURVEY MAN!!!

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Yulaina.....i misss herr soo much....i changed skool and she went to boarding
skool..dat's how our story goes now...

[42] Your first enemy: Farah
[43] The friend(s) you love the most: hmmmm....Aida,Yew Jia Yee,Yulaina,Liznahara....
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Hey..Im a peaceful person..
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Im straight for goodness sakes!!
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: I have guy friends...but none of them are handsome..xD....sooo true...
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: The girls who r annoying,sissy and bossy
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: The kind that is sooo perasaan and show off....
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before:NOOO!!!
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Ewww!!!
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Murder!!!
[52] If your friend betray you: KILL(i know im a peaceful person..but I hav my limits)....so true Aida
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Introduce them to Samuel Woo
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: iF HOT and nice and cute...i don't mind,but cruel but still gud looking,fly
away before i slap you....

[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Im NOT a lesbian kays?haiz...

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I dont think I am...
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Well..yup if i remember still nobody's perfect
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Dunno lar....
[59] Always late to school/college: No...i'm always 5 or 15 min earlier....
[60] Your class: 1 Cempaka
[61] You love your seniors: Yaa....they're quite nice,frenly and funny actually...mos tof them noe me cuz of my
sis,they say we look like twins but she's like upper secondary and i'm oli like form 1...

[62] Senior who you love the most: Irina and Nurain...hehehe :p
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Good...? hehehe
[64] Excellent result classmate: Amanda and Wen Ping... psshhhtt...lol
[65] Laziest classmate: We r all lazy in our own way.....sooo true :p

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Amanda n Wenpinglar..
[67] Stupid people: ME=p
[68] Good looking people: NONE=)
[69] Ugly people: We r all ugly in our own way..yes even the good looking ones
[70] Funny people:Danial,Zenon and Edwin
[71] Cute people: Alyssa and Aida...they're sooo comel
[72] Bad people: I dont name names....shoooo!!
[73] Honest people: Aida Helana....de only realli honest ppl I noe....hehehe
[74] Acting people: Yew Jia Yee...her dialogues r like from drama class or sumthing
[75] You are what kind of people: Oh....why dont u find out by urself...How shud I know??

THE PREFERENCE
[76] Lip or eyes: Lip
[77] Hugs or kisses: Depends on who the person is.
[78] Shorter or taller: TALLER
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: No idea....
[81] Listener or talker: Both....but i like more talking
[82] Romantic or rich: R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C.....ulalala
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Arent they the same thing?? If u have a good husband..ur bound to have a
good
father for ur child

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: abt,19-23
[85] Numbers of kid(s): alllahualam
[86] Career: Lawyer
[87] Salary: Dunno yet but hope a lot
[88] Retirement age: 55/65...i hope
[89] Properties value: ...VERY MUCH
[90] Wishes: To live in a luxurious yet happy and grateful and religious life.Hope my future generation also
maintains religion and family comes 1st then comes work n other stuff.


( My fave part!!! hehehe :p )

THE VICTIMS(evil music plays)
I tag YOU
yeah you

No comments: