Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dat *****!!!!

So wat, if I want 2 be her fren or not....my wish lar...i'll give excuses as much as I want......just GET A LIFE!!! U don't have to like argue for that....summore she's such a baby.... she's like telling de whole world for such a small thing,it's not even a big deal.....This things happen ok...The oli reason I said mean stuff was cuz I wanted her to hate me later on which will lead to the end of this relationship.I said sorry soo wat's de big deal....no one oso barely even read my blog summore soo not everybody noes bout this...but she's de one who wanna tell everyone.Nvm who cares.... I've said many mean things which is not really 100 % true,soo i'll just let her to insult me.... I rasa bersalah oso,soo don't keep hard feelings lar... the reason I was speaking rude to her cuz she started it first or else I would have just said sumthing in a nicer way...I dunnolah.....She's like taking it sooo serious dat she's cursing me lar etc etc..... I just wanna end this wif a BIG SORRY cuz I actually wanna be a normal person who don't have a siamese cat beside me.She's such a *****....

No comments: