Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Damn it!!!
I missed dat de scholastic reading thing today man,I just came to skool dat time....I went to the IT were we usually have our class,but my class was not there,sooo I had to go all the way up to search for them...I hoped it was up there cuz if it is like way down there I would have cursed in every way I can.Thank God,my class was the first class at the hall level...so it was easy for me but when I entered de class,the first I heard was from Malayandi saying soo hapilly and excitedly "U missed de scholastic reading thingy just a few minutes ago u noe!!"....erghh how sad is dat. I was like soo interested to join dat reading thingy ... it's like soo fun.Summore de people who were there durin dat thing got like bookmarks n they got de stickers on their book....haiz :( I want all dat stuff. Just bcuz I was late to skool I had to miss all those fun things.... TT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment