Sunday, October 5, 2008
.............. :$
I'm at school rite now.We have just finished our Agama paper.It was oklar.Hopefully I can get A.This final exam was not really easy you noe.I at least wanna get 3/4 A's.Unfortunately I got D for my maths,well dat's what my friends told me and I got 1 A so far(I am grateful for that :p).I'm just really worried,I don't wana regret later or get scolding from my teachers/mom or not enjoying my year end school holidays thinking about my horrible marks....I mean like this whole exam thingy sucks,it's really giving me the creeps.We are having art paper later,I'm worried about what I'm going to draw cuz I really suck at this kinda things.I hope it'll be easy and I hope that i'll get some wonderful ideas cuz my mom told me that I should try my best to get A at least.So i'll just give a try!!haiz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment